Return to list New
View: 3703|Reply: 13

Problems with recording videos

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-01-10 22:10:57 |Show all posts
Hi, I had a question about the Smartpixel recording software. I am currently using the free version to get used to using it. So far I have recorded a few videos with no problems and they turned out great. Today I tried to record and for some reason I could not. The smartpixel screen was blank and when I tried refreshing the screen nothing happened. I also restarted smartpixel but could not get it to work. The videos record, but when they do there is no video, only audio. Is there a fix for this that may work? Here is what the recorder looked like after I tried refreshing the screen:

Any advice is appreciated!

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2015-01-11 21:36:10 |Show all posts
Hi there,

There are mainly two reasons might cause this issue:

1、Part games that do not support full screen recording;
2、Your PC security system increased protection level which might rejected screen recording

To help you solve the screen recording issue, we need to know if you can use SmartPixel record other games or screens or not? Please advise, thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-01-11 23:18:28 |Show all posts
I have recorded that game with Smartpixel and it is on that game that it is now not working. If I have Smartpixel running while I am browsing the internet it does not work either. My security system might be the problem. i will check that sometime today or in the next few days if I do not have time today. Thank you for the advice and I will post back on this thread if I still am having problems.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-01-12 16:53:20 |Show all posts
I was able to get it to work again. It was a security feature that disabled part of the program. Thank you for the help!

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2015-01-12 17:46:20 |Show all posts
We are glad you could use SmartPixel to record your gameplays, please keep your attention on SmartPixel, we will have new products coming soon.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-11-08 21:40:55 |Show all posts
yes but what how do you disable it

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-11-08 21:42:24 |Show all posts
I also play minecraft but how do you fix it

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-02-01 12:56:23 |Show all posts
I also have an issue. I play Microsoft/DoveTail Games Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition, and when I rewatch the video, I notice that when the AirTrafficControl comes on, the voice comes on first, and then the page pops up. It's like everything audio is ahead of the video. Is there a way to fix this?

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-06-02 15:52:54 |Show all posts
I have the same problem, but when I uninstall and reinstall Smartpixel, it records the first time I record but none of the other times. What security system do you have and how did you fix it? Thanks!

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2016-06-02 18:35:19 |Show all posts
MyraDragonda@G replied at 2016-06-02 15:52
I have the same problem, but when I uninstall and reinstall Smartpixel, it records the first time I  ...

You may allow all operations when your security system/software ask you to stop SmartPixel. Some security softwares think screen recording is not safe because it may show some private information in your computer. If you are sure that the video does not explode your privacy, you may allow all operations of SmartPixel when your security system/software make any notification.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-04-26 21:20 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.018387 second(s), 4 queries , Apc On.