Login

View: 2210|Reply: 2

Unable to import and audio issues

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-01-05 13:31:32 |Show all posts
So I wanted to test out the editor on this and I recorded a short video. After I stopped the video, it asked me if I wanted to edit the video. I chose to edit it. The video imported on its own with no problems, but there was no audio at all.

So is SmartPixel capable of recording audio? Or is only able to record video? If it can't record audio, this is extremely annoying.

But I decided to give this another try and I recorded a few more random test videos to see if audio can be recorded. Now the videos won't import. I've gone through the same exact process I did before, but there's no video to edit for some reason. I've browsed through my folders to find the videos and tried to import them, but they still will not import. Every process I've tried with importing has failed miserably.

I would like to have this answered ASAP, please. If not, then I will move on to a better recording/editing software.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2015-01-05 18:27:06 |Show all posts
Hi,

We are little confused about your question, you can not record audio with SmartPixel or the video you imported into SmartPixel do not have audio. If it is the first issue, please check your PC audio settings via http://bbs.smartpixel.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=518, if it is the second one, we suggest you import audio with mp3 format.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-11-02 19:35:10 |Show all posts
Sorry to bother you guys, this thread seems to be related to audio formats right? I have a question. Recently I got an audio file titiled with .caf and I couldn't open it up in VLC. So, after I searched on the internet, I read this article about caf to mp3 ( http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/caf-to-mp3.html). As you can see, it asks me to convert CAF to some more compatible formats like MP3. But I have no idea why after the conversion, the audio quality gets decreased, no matter what i do with the bit rate value. Is that because the MP3 is a compression format?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-11-22 02:59 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.035870 second(s), 4 queries , Apc On.