View: 5311|Reply: 2

Smartpixel Photo Slideshow Maker

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-08-13 02:07:24 |Show all posts
Each photo tells a story, get the photos in the past together could tell a story lifelong, it's not just the beautiful memories, it's the grow process of the life. Along with the digital camera widespread, we can take photos from the digital camera, the smartphone, even the webcam, the photo slideshow is more and more popular. In this article we will introduce how to use Smartpixel Producer to make photo slideshow in a few steps.

Step 1. Launch Smartpixel software and click slideshow button(download and install Smartpixel software via http://www.smartpixel.com/download if you haven't install it yet).

Step 2. Import photos into the image directory and drag those photos to the slideshow making window.

Step 3. Now we can adjust the duration of each photo in the photo slideshow. then add background music or audio via the music and audio tab or import from local PC or other devices, add to the photo slideshow one by one.

Step 4. Add subtitles and effects to the photos.

Step 5. Add video effets. You can select the video effect directly from the effects tab or import photos from PC as the slideshow effects.

Once the slideshow editing is done, user could preview the photo slideshow first, then export as FLV, AVI, MP4 or GIF format. The photo slideshow is done. Smartpixel Producer is a very easy to use photo slideshow maker, it only take a few minutes to get the photo slideshow done. If you are looking for photo slideshow software, Smartpixel Producer is your best choice.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Sign up

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2013-09-09 01:21:01 |Show all posts
Thanks very much for sharing. Last week, I have created my photo slideshow with the Photo Slide Show Maker. It is very nice to use for sharing online or enjoying on my iPhone.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2013-10-17 21:56:37 |Show all posts
Hi, everyone, thnx for the sharing.
But i wonder if your software can output slideshows in HD definition?
I understand it's a simple, novice software for common users, but what about the nowadays needs.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2018-01-23 23:41 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.017600 second(s), 7 queries , Apc On.