View: 7093|Reply: 1

How to capture LOL gameplay videos

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-07-30 22:35:17 |Show all posts
League Of Legends is one of the most popular multiplayer online battle arena video games. There're lots of youtube videos, articles about LOL, we could search online to learn its strategies, skills when playing LOL. As a LOL player, I always looking for game capture software for my LOL gameplay videos which need to easy to use as well as affordable. Here I’d like to introduce game players how to use Smartpixel software for LOL gameplay video capturing.

Launch Smartpixel software(if you didn't install it yet, please download from: http://www.smartpixel.com/download) and logged in LOL account first, there are options for use to select with. Please check the photo below:

From the Smartpixel software interface we can see it composed by Camera and Producer two modules. For game capture,  click screen/game capture button, there’s a floating Camera window at the bottom right corner of the screen.

In this window, there are certain buttons we should know for game capturing. Move the mouse cursor on buttons there’s text description on its functions. Here I simply introduce the buttons I need for LOL game video capture. Smartpixel software offer full screen capture and area screen capture mode as well as PIP mode(Which allows player online comment via webcam during game screen capture). If I selected area mode, then will will be four red coordinates on the screen for screen capture area adjustment. After the screen area adjustment is done, press refresh button on the top right corner of the floating window then we will see the game screen captured on the Camera window.

To start my game capture, there’s one more step to be done. Click the settings button at the right bottom corner of the Camera window I can adjust the game recording resolutions and fps rate.

Here I select 720P resolution and 30 fps, as for ther settings I will explain the next time. Once the setting is done, come back game play screen and minimize the Camera window. Now Press F11 to start LOL gameplay video capturing.

When the game play part recorded, press F12 to end and save the game play videos. It will be saved on C:/Smartpixel/record/video by default. Find it and doubt click it to play on the media player, by the way, the game play video will be saved as FLV format, which means the video clips can be upload to YouTube immediately once it is done. Although the quality only limited to 720P, the video recorded quite fluently. The whole game video recording process is quite easy, if I need the recorded game play video clips more fancy, I can switch to Smartpixel Producer to edit the video clips by add music, photo, subtitle, effects, then upload to Youtube or other video sharing sites.

Enjoy the LOL game play video and tray to use Smartpixel software to DIY your own LOL gameplay videos and share with LOL players worldwide.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Sign up

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-01-17 17:16:29 |Show all posts
2016-1-18 leilei

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-09-25 19:48 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.030565 second(s), 6 queries , Apc On.