View: 4469|Reply: 7

Failed to purchase Smartpixel license

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-04-16 22:17:46 |Show all posts
Hi support,

Attempted to make a payment 3 times, twice with paypal account and once with a debit card, and each failed with no reason given. I can't find anything wrong with my accounts. Each time I got the following message from using PayPal:

Sorry!
Purchase failed. Please check with your Paypal account. Or contact us via: support@smartpixel.com. We will cover your problem as soon as possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2014-04-16 22:26:08 |Show all posts
Dear Theone,

Thanks for the feedback. We've checked it may caused by our server update recently, now it has been fixed already, you can savely shopping with your paypal accounts. Once the payment confirmed, the license will be sent to your mailbox automatically, if you didn't receive it in long time, please check your spam mailbox or email support to get a new license code.

There's also another way to pay with paypal, you can login you paypal account and click to send money to our paypal account: inyaarts@hotmail.com manually then leave us a message, we will check and send you a license code manually, it usually takes less than 24 hours.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-04-21 08:50:47 |Show all posts
Uhm, I've been trying to pay with paypal for atleast two days now and I even sent a message to inyaarts@hotmail.com yesterday but nothing has happened so far. Maybe I'm just impatient, but I do want to pay for it as soon as possible and I would appreciate some help? Because I don't want to be paying for it over and over again just for my money to be taken and still not get what I paid for.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-04-21 11:19:45 |Show all posts
I can't find anything wrong with my accounts. Each time.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2014-04-21 17:30:14 |Show all posts
VeslianInter@G replied at 2014-04-21 08:50
Uhm, I've been trying to pay with paypal for atleast two days now and I even sent a message to  yest ...

Thanks for your patient. that email address is just a personal paypal account, if you have any questions about Smartpixel software, please send email to support@smartpixel.com, any issues can be replied in 24 hours.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-06 21:56:44 |Show all posts
I just purchased a year of Smartpixel license and when transaction was done said send me the license but its sending it to wrong email.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-01-11 21:44:22 |Show all posts
When i bedevilled declared to one until now chance suppliers can be in the accurate bottle advised for acute online players able-bodied timed to attack ones own moorings, a bulk of online players accept no clue which will this specific activity advance in the aboriginal degree, to apathy the affairs able-bodied afore to absolutely about-face ones own affair central bucks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-05-16 18:13:08 |Show all posts
Purchased an activation code last night. I have a payment invoice but no code. Please send asap or refund.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-12-12 17:31 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.023371 second(s), 4 queries , Apc On.