Login

View: 3604|Reply: 1

The Best PC For Gaming And Video Editing

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-04-10 01:00:23 |Show all posts
Both the gamer and the video editor have the same question when they plan to buy a PC for gaming or video editing, what's the best PC that suitable for gaming or video editing? Both video gaming and video editing ask for higher CPU, GPU as well as RAM and Hard Drive. This means that your PC needs to be fast, must have a huge memory, and must be equipped with the latest and the best audio and graphic cards. Before you search for the best PC for gaming and video editing, you must make yourself aware about the budget and hardware requirements for the video game as well as the video editing software. Rule no.1 the PC for gaming and video editing which will be able to handle extensive memory load. Then according to your budget you could decide buy a brand PC or DIY PC yourself. Let's find out which one would be the best PC for gaming and video editing.

If you had pains playing video game or edit video in a low grade PC, you would never want to ruin it again with the new PC. Since we already know how important it is to have the best PC for gaming and video editing for a exceptional quality work. There are two options, PC and laptop, which one is better for gaming and video editing?  They both have their own advantages and disadvantages,  laptops are light weight, portable, and few of the laptops available today outclass desktops in terms of specifications. Laptops must have come across a long way because of their efficiency in many ways. However, they may not be an appropriate replacement for PC everywhere, like gaming and video editing task. They both require huge monitors of highest quality for easy viewing, which may not be offered by laptops with screens which come in limited sizes.

Furthermore, there are few laptops whose specifications makes them non-compatible with game videos and the video editing software. In that case even if you bought a laptop with high price you can not doing your job well, the price you spend on your laptop could buy you nearly two brand PC  or 3 DIY PC. So PC is the only option for gaming and video editing.

For people looking for the best PC for gaming and video editing at home, the minimum configuration you may consider for getting your PC would be at least 8GB of RAM, if you have a windows 7 ultra 64-bit OS you could utilize the RAM to the maximum. Along with a Intel or AMD quad core processor will be fine. This is just for the minimum specifications required for the PC gamer and video editor, if you get your PC with more high-end specifications it would be obviously make it better and the best desktop PC for gaming and video editing.

If you prefer a brand PC, you can think about DELL, HP, LENOVO, IBM, ASUS, they are all the famous PC manufacturers in the world. There are so many options available out there today for gaming and video editing. Just remember to get the appropriate machine within your budget. As it would make no sense in getting a machine which would cost you more than $10,000. I always prefer DIY my PC, for one thing I could buy any hardware easily from amazon and other online shopping sites like newegg, for another thing I could get my DIY PC far more better with the same money invested on the brand PC.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-01-04 03:31:33 |Show all posts
Excellent site, keep up the good work my colleagues would love this. I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog
If you love gaming for unity games kindly visit….      
<a href = http://unanimousstudios.com/marketplace/> mobile app & game development</a>

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-05-25 23:17 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.015077 second(s), 4 queries , Apc On.