Like GoPlay Fan Page

Smartpixel Support Forum

Forgot password?

Login

Login

View: 4615|Reply: 1

How to download and edit youtube videos?

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-06-25 22:40:18 |Show all posts
For the video editors, sometimes we found a interesting video on youtube, it is hard to download and edit for our own purpose. That's a little frustrating, but it doesn't there's no way to download and edit the youtube videos, in this article I will show you the steps to download youtube videos and use SmartPixel video editing software to edit the video clips you download.

To edit the youtube video clip firstly we need to download it, here we should try Mozilla Firefox Browser, it is my favorite browser with lots of plugins I could use. If you didn't install firefox in your PC, please download via www.mozilla.org and install it. Then we can open firefox browser, click Tools->Add-ons, in the Add-on manager window, we could search Easy youtube video downloader plug-in at the upper right corner search bar. Click to download Easy youtube video downloader, the latest version is 6.8, once you installed this plug-in, restart firefox and go to youtube website, search the video clips you like, then you will see a download button under the video window besides the like dislike button. Now you can click the download button to choose which type of video you want to download, There's a list Mp3, Mp4, FLV format with differerent options for you to download.

Once you download the youtube video clips, open SmartPixel Producer and import the videos for video editing. If you didn't install it yet, download it via http://www.smartpixel.com/download, Drag the video clip into the left video editing window, click play video, once you viewed the video you can decide which part you want to cut, where you need to add music, subtitles, dubbing, scribble painting ad so on. It is easy and fast. When the video editing done, you can export the video clips into AVI, FLV,MP4 or other format to upload to the video sharing sites or your own website.  FYI: please only download and edit the youtube videos for personal usage, else you may violate the copyrights of the author.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-11-15 22:54:14 |Show all posts
I am using the Vidmate for pc app to download videos on youtube and use the SmartPixel Producer to edit videos.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-12-15 23:03 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.022680 second(s), 4 queries , Apc On.