- Reg time
- Last login
- Read permission
A few game players reported the error the updated configuration file obtained in the update process is invalid, which means the player’s network can not connect the SmartPixel server, the player could solve the problem via the following steps:|
1. Find out the ISP provider,
2. XP OS user could click start button to select Run, input CMD then press Enter;
Win 7 user could click Computer, input C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd in the address bar, then press Enter;
3. Then input ping update.smartpixel.com in the pop up window;
4. Check the DNS is correct or not, if it is wrong, input the right one manually;
5. To modify the DNS, user could click Computer, input C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts in the address bar, then press Enter;
In the pop up window select open with notepad and confirm, then input 126.96.36.199 update.smartpixel.com at the bottom of the notepad and save. Then we can check the DNS taken effective or not, after that we can restart SmartPixel software.
Please leave a message or email us for further questions.