Like GoPlay Fan Page

Smartpixel Support Forum

Forgot password?

Login

Login

View: 10048|Reply: 7

How to solve the audio recording issues in Windows OS?

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-06-19 21:53:42 |Show all posts

Under Windows home edition or Windows 64 bit OS, players use SmartPixel software record games like League of Legends, DOTA 2, in the full screen mode, sometimes the shortcut keys have no respond, or blank, black screen, get stuck abnormal phenomenon. After test, it belongs to the compatibility permissions under Windows 7 OS, player could open SmartPixel software attributes to check run the program as administrator in the compatibility settings, problem solved. There are the steps:
1. Right click the SmartPixel icon on the desktop, select Attributes. If there is no SmartPixel icon shortcuts or it has been removed, we could find out the SmartPixel software installation directory, find out SmartPixel.exe file and right click it to select the Attributes.
2. Login Attributes interface, click the compatibility settings, check Run this program as an administrator option, then click apply and confirm.
3. Restart SmartPixel software and record game.

SmartPixel audio recording settings tutorial on win7 OS

With SmartPixel software, player not only could record the sound in the games, but also could record the sound from the microphone. There are the steps:

1. Run SmartPixel software, click Recorder, in the lower right corner the preview window will be shown, click the settings button on the lower right corner to login the setting interface, check Recording stereo mix option, Recording microphone sound and Microphone strengthen options.
Recording stereo mix: the sound in the game is also recorded to video recording process, the player need to check this option if he need the sound in the video;
Recording microphone sound: the microphone sound will be recorded in the video recording process, if the player voice commentary in the video, check the this option.
Third-party voice software priority: when SmartPixel is not compatible with other voice software, check the option.
2. If there’s still no sound from game or the microphone after step 1, please download the latest sound driver to update, then restart computer.
3. If the problem is still the same after restart, please check the audio settings in the computer, right click the speaker, select Recording equipment;
4. Right click the blank area in the interface, check Show disabled device and Show disconnected devices option, then right click Stereo mix, select set as the default device option, right click microphone, select Set as the default communications equipment option.
5. After that play a song in the computer, if there’s a wave in Stereo mix volume, player could use SmartPixel software to record the sound in the game.
6. Speak to the microphone, if there’s a wave in the microphone volume , which means the microphone works and the computer could capture your voice, you can use SmartPixel for video commentary. If there’s no wave, check your microphone is plugged or damaged.

SmartPixel audio recording settings tutorial on WinXP OS

1. The settings can be divided into two parts, the computer settings and software settings, the SmartPixel software setting has been mentioned on last post, we won’t repeat here, please check:
2. The sound recording under the WinXP OS is to rely on the stereo mix in system sound settings, there are the instructions:
1> Double click the speaker at the bottom right corner,
2>Select Attributes in the Options menu in the pop up window;
3. Select input in the Mixer options or directly check sound recording in the pop up window;
4. Then check if there has a "Stereo Mix" option, if not the sound card doesn't include this feature, then you can not record the sound, if yes then check it.
5. For the player does not have the Stereo Mix option, it might be the sound driver is too old, you can download the latest driver to update then restart computer, check if there has the stereo option, if it is still the same which means your sound card does not support this feature.
6. Under WinXP OS currently SmartPixel only support integrated sound card, independent sound card doesn’t support, so the player with independent sound card can not record the sound as well, please bear in mind.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-01-11 10:37:20 |Show all posts
Hi,

I'm currently having some issues recording game sound. When I begin recording the video is fine and the recorder gets my voice. Everything is good quality. However it isn't recording the game audio. Any advice? I should mention I'm running on Windows 10.

On a different note, I've paid for the full version for a year and haven't received an email with the authorisation code yet (I've been checking my inbox and junk box for over 24 hours).

Any help you can give me with these issues will be greatly appreciated.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2016-01-12 01:35:50 |Show all posts
Thanks for your feedback, please check your flash player version and audio recording settings, if the flash player version isn't the latest please update and try again.

As for the license, usually the code can be sent right after the payment confirmed, can you provide the transaction id to support@smartpixel.com so that we can check and send you the code asap.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-01-12 07:54:55 |Show all posts
Thanks for your response. I will check my flash, and I will email the transaction I.d.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-01-12 09:50:11 |Show all posts
I've emailed you the transaction I.d. as requested. My flash player is the latest version and I've not had any luck recording with game audio yet. Any advice?

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-01-13 09:19:46 |Show all posts
Thank you for your prompt response about the license key, I have received it and have now unlocked the full version.

I am still unable to record with game audio, however. I am running on Windows 10, I use a headset to record. The recorder picks up my voice but no game sounds. I can get both if I plug my speaker in (still using my headset to record my voice because I do not have a separate mic), but then my voice goes choppy on the final video.

Any advice appreciated.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-01-17 17:20:47 |Show all posts
2016-1-18 leilei

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-07-15 11:37:51 |Show all posts
I Can't Get My voice to go in the recorder,i have the mic i want to use as my default But Wont work on the program,i have windows 10 on the latest version and have the normal version

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-09-25 19:44 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.023180 second(s), 4 queries , Apc On.