Under Windows home edition or Windows 64 bit OS, players use SmartPixel software record games like League of Legends, DOTA 2, in the full screen mode, sometimes the shortcut keys have no respond, or blank, black screen, get stuck abnormal phenomenon. After test, it belongs to the compatibility permissions under Windows 7 OS, player could open SmartPixel software attributes to check run the program as administrator in the compatibility settings, problem solved. There are the steps:
1. Right click the SmartPixel icon on the desktop, select Attributes. If there is no SmartPixel icon shortcuts or it has been removed, we could find out the SmartPixel software installation directory, find out SmartPixel.exe file and right click it to select the Attributes.
2. Login Attributes interface, click the compatibility settings, check Run this program as an administrator option, then click apply and confirm.
3. Restart SmartPixel software and record game.
SmartPixel audio recording settings tutorial on win7 OS
With SmartPixel software, player not only could record the sound in the games, but also could record the sound from the microphone. There are the steps:
1. Run SmartPixel software, click Recorder, in the lower right corner the preview window will be shown, click the settings button on the lower right corner to login the setting interface, check Recording stereo mix option, Recording microphone sound and Microphone strengthen options.
Recording stereo mix: the sound in the game is also recorded to video recording process, the player need to check this option if he need the sound in the video;
Recording microphone sound: the microphone sound will be recorded in the video recording process, if the player voice commentary in the video, check the this option.
Third-party voice software priority: when SmartPixel is not compatible with other voice software, check the option.
2. If there’s still no sound from game or the microphone after step 1, please download the latest sound driver to update, then restart computer.
3. If the problem is still the same after restart, please check the audio settings in the computer, right click the speaker, select Recording equipment;
4. Right click the blank area in the interface, check Show disabled device and Show disconnected devices option, then right click Stereo mix, select set as the default device option, right click microphone, select Set as the default communications equipment option.
5. After that play a song in the computer, if there’s a wave in Stereo mix volume, player could use SmartPixel software to record the sound in the game.
6. Speak to the microphone, if there’s a wave in the microphone volume , which means the microphone works and the computer could capture your voice, you can use SmartPixel for video commentary. If there’s no wave, check your microphone is plugged or damaged.
SmartPixel audio recording settings tutorial on WinXP OS
1. The settings can be divided into two parts, the computer settings and software settings, the SmartPixel software setting has been mentioned on last post, we won’t repeat here, please check:
2. The sound recording under the WinXP OS is to rely on the stereo mix in system sound settings, there are the instructions:
1> Double click the speaker at the bottom right corner,
2>Select Attributes in the Options menu in the pop up window;
3. Select input in the Mixer options or directly check sound recording in the pop up window;
4. Then check if there has a "Stereo Mix" option, if not the sound card doesn't include this feature, then you can not record the sound, if yes then check it.
5. For the player does not have the Stereo Mix option, it might be the sound driver is too old, you can download the latest driver to update then restart computer, check if there has the stereo option, if it is still the same which means your sound card does not support this feature.
6. Under WinXP OS currently SmartPixel only support integrated sound card, independent sound card doesn’t support, so the player with independent sound card can not record the sound as well, please bear in mind.