View: 11823|Reply: 3

How To Merge Multiple Video Files In To One

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2014-01-01 23:12:22 |Show all posts
Last article we introduced how to split or cut single or multiple videos in one video file, besides video split, we also need to merge multiple video files into one video then upload to YouTube. In this article we will demonstrate how to merge multiple video files into one video with Smartpixel video editor.

We've seen lots of video highlights in the TV or on the interent, here for example, I'd like to make a game video highlights with 2 or more video files, I should use frequently video split and merge operations. In my last article I introduced how to cut the unwanted video clips, you can check via: http://bbs.smartpixel.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=324, now we are going to learn how to merge multiple video files in to one.

1. Import video clip into Smartpixel Producer.If you didn't install Smartpixel video editor, you can download via http://www.smartpixel.com/download.

2. Drag the video clips into video editing window. PS: In Smartpixel video editor, the video files together in the video editing window will be merged automatically. To make it more clear, Let's check the following photos.

In the photo above, I marked the length of the 2 video files, one is 03:01, another is 00:35.after it draged into the video editing window, let's see what happens.

In this photo I marked 3 places, let me explain. Once the video clips draged into the video editing window, they are ordered by the time you drag them into the window, you can click the video thumbnail to adjust them position according to your requirements, the selected video clip will show a pink color on its thumbnail border, it means you can edit the current video clips.

Let's see the total length of the video clips, it is 00:54, not the same with the one we imported. We can see the timeline, one part is yellow while other part is gray. We can click the cursor upon the timeline to extend the video to the end of the timeline, then click other video thumbnail repeat the same operation, we will see the total video length is the sum of each video clip's length. If we do not need to cut the unwanted videos in these two video clips, we can click play button the two videos will be merged into one automatically. Then we can export the videos to upload to video sharing sites.

Of course, that's the most easy case, usually the game video highlights need to split lots of video parts then merge them together then add video effects, background musics etc. We can follow the instructions on how to split videos to export all the video files we need, then we can import them into Smartpixel video editor, adjust their order by drag the video thumbnails one by one, then those video files will be automatically merged into one video.

That's all for the video merge tutorial, in the next article we will introduce how to add video effects into the video clips. Please leave your message if you have any questions on how to merge the video files.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Sign up

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-31 01:05:54 |Show all posts
Hi there
Too many tools can do this work well. here why not get the' pavtube Video Converter' for a try?
With the easy operation and faster speed, you won't be dissappointed!

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-09-21 22:52:26 |Show all posts
In India, women’s hair that sheds or sticks to the brush are collected as a bunch. They sell their hair to the local hair collector. These local hair collectors sell hair to the regional hair collector and then producing hair wigs with these real virgin hair. Buy Indian hair online, you can get hair extensions of all kinds. They come in various methods, lengths, style and colors.

Since it is real Indian hair, they look and act like your own hair. They are smooth enough and don't tangle. A perfect item for a fresh you!

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-11-25 02:09:47 |Show all posts
I also find this way to merge videos:http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/merge-videos.html
Btw, it also supports download 60fps YouTube videos online and converts them to kinds of formats:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-12-13 14:41 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.020568 second(s), 6 queries , Apc On.