View: 10075|Reply: 4

How To Split Video With Smartpixel Video Editor

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-12-31 01:50:13 |Show all posts
Split videos is one of the most basic video editing operations. It can be easily done with Smartpixel video editor software. I've made an easy video split tutorial for you as a reference.

1. Import video clip into Smartpixel Producer.

2. Drag the video into video editing window.

3. Extend the timeline and play video clip.

4. Split one video part.

Then you can export the split video. What if I want split multiple video clips from this video. Let me show you how to split multiple video parts from one video clip. click the grey area on the timeline.

Then Click New Section Button and adjust cursors to the rith start and ending position of the second split video.

What if I need 3 or more split videos from the single video clip? It is easy, repeat the step you created the second split video we will split more video clips we want. PS: If the split video clips didn't exported seperately, they will be merge together on the timeline, you can click the play button after you split all the video clips. So if you need multiple video clips alone and resort them, you need to export them each time.

Okay, that's all the video split tutorial for you to split videos from single video clip, next article we will introduce how to merge video clips with Smartpixel video editor.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Sign up

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-02-17 18:49:36 |Show all posts
is this only available on the paid version? i'm trying out the free version and i don't seem capable of cutting and deleting sections. i keep getting a "cannot delete. project must contain atleast one section."
i'm just looking for the most basic of basic editors to just cut videos. i don't need fancy animations, texts, audio, etc.

thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2016-02-18 17:15:51 |Show all posts
You can do split and merge videos in the free version, just follow the instructions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-08-22 19:36:52 |Show all posts
Thank you for sharing. There are many kinds of free video editors that can help users to split video files too. Here I would like to recommend you the easy-to-use ones: windows live move maker, Avidemux, AVS video editor and video grabber.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-06-05 10:06:40 |Show all posts
Thanks this was helpful. I'm a little confused though. Because where it says edit view, cut, audio and such...... the cut section doesn't exist in the version I downloaded recently.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-09-25 19:46 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.024963 second(s), 6 queries , Apc On.