Discuz! Board

Retrieve Password
 Register
Search
View: 5803|Reply: 3

How to add subtitle and music to the video clips?

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-06-06 17:15:14 |Show all posts
Sometimes the video editors need to add subtitle and music into the video clips. It can be done easily in SmartPixel Producer. There are the steps:

1. Open SmartPixel Producer,  import the video clips and drug to the video editing window in the right side. Check the photo below.

2. Play the video and then pause, select the right place to add subtitle in the video clips, and then adjust the settings, click done, the subtitles will be add into the video clips.

3. If the video editor want to add musice into the video clips, it nearly the same with add subtitles. Select the right place to start insert audio. Then import mp3 files or audio files from the left upper window of SmartPixel Producer, then drug into the timeline and adjust its duration, then click done.

After that, the video editors could play the video clip then adjust the subtitle or music according to their requirements.

See, it is easy enough. Leave your comments if you have further questions. You can download SmartPixel software via http://www.smartpixel.com/download.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-05 21:48:19 |Show all posts
I am having a problem with the subtitles. I just purchased and downloaded your software yesterday. I am adding subtitles to my video project with no problem. However, when I am editing to add more subtitles I frequently see the subtitles disappear in the preview display. I either have to hit preview and open the smaller preview window to see all my subtitles, click to another window and return and sometimes it will appear. Or if I click on an existing subtitle to edit it, it will sometimes make the subtitles re-appear in the preview pane above so that I can see what titles are where..

This is super frustrating for me please let me know if you have a fix for this!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2014-10-07 19:55:06 |Show all posts
That's strange, can you try to edit one video clip and export as WPC format to send to us for testing or switch another PC to have a try?

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 7 day(s) ago |Show all posts
HandBrake can add subtitles, as well: http://www.videoconverterfactory ... rake-subtitles.html It supports both soft and hard subtitles. But recently I always fail to add videos to handbrake somehow. AVI worked bofore but it doesn't for the videos I downloaded from web.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Mobile|Archiver|Comsenz Inc.

2017-08-18 20:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.023538 second(s), 4 queries , Apc On.