- Reg time
- Last login
- Read permission
Yes, there are lots of free video editing softwares for windows that are available on the internet but all of them are not good to use. Since, I am a lot into editing videos due to my professional needs. I believe that I can gather some best video editing softwares which you can download right away and use for editing videos. These softwares are mostly compatible with any version of Windows and allows you editing, encoding, merge or split videos, add special effects like 2D and 3D effects, audio enhancements and much more.|
Video editing sometimes become very money consuming due to need of expensive video editing softwares, large disk space and computer with high performance graphics. That’s the reason, some time before, we listed ” 10 Best And Free Online Video Editing Software” that allows you to work within the browser to cut and edit videos without having too much knowledge of video editing.
In this article, WebSeasoning has made a list of the Best Video Editing Software for Free Download. And if you know any other video editing software, feel free to follow the post.
1. SmartPixel Producer. It might be the easiest video editing software you ever use, with its fast cutting and editing feature, you can be a video editor in a few minutes.You just need to drag and drop in video clips, adjust section range, and export. In just 3 steps, you can master the basic video cutting and editing. You can edit video by add fast/slow playback section; insert subtitles; dubbing, text effect, background music, scribble painting etc.. Almost anything you can think of, you can have them all! Furthermore, SmartPixel Producer has a rich online resources library including effects, filters, sound clips for the video editors to add more flavor to their video clips.
2. Windows Movie Maker. Microsoft has made Movie Maker available for download, and it runs on both Windows Vista and Windows 7. While advanced users are likely using a more sophisticated video editing program, there’s no denying that Movie Maker is an excellent, full-featured option for the average home user.
3. Video Spin. Afree editor based on Studio, does a pretty darn good job compared with most free video tools. It doesn’t match the qualities of paid softwares but perform basic editing and output movies pretty easily.
4. DVDVideoSoft Free. A pretty basic software to edit video and audio files. Free Studio is a single package which bundles all free software from DVDVideoSoft to work with DVD, video and audio files. With this free software you can convert video and audio files between different formats and to iPod, PSP, iPhone, BlackBerry and other portable devices; burn and rip DVDs and audio CDs; upload and download videos and music to your computer, iPod, PSP, iPhone and BlackBerry; perform basic editing of audio and video files.
5. AVITricks Video Editor. Itis a non-linear, non-destructive AVI video editor with real-time preview. It makes cutting and joining footage easy and includes a wide range of built-in adjustable effects that can be used separately or in combination. (Effects include dissolves, mirror image, sepia, iris effects, fades, TV-shop and many more.) Besides the preview screen, the video you are working on is also represented clearly and graphically on a timeline and a tree-structure. Both of these fields are active and easy to work.
6. AVIedit. It is a great tool to work with .AVI files. Regardless of small executable size, this avi editor offers you unlimited power of digital video processing. AVIedit allows you to join and split avi files, extract frames and do whatever you want… You can capture video by number of ways, including one-frame-per-minute (web camera) option, workaround annoying 2 Gb file size limit, send your videos to printer, heavy compress it and post to your webpage.
7. VirtualDub. It is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms (98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7), licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video. It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters. VirtualDub is mainly geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.
8. Wax. It is a high performance and flexible video compositing and special effects software. The idea for Wax is to be very general purpose and flexible in video compositing and effects, so that you can compose your dream video sequence with ease everytime.Wax can create 2D & 3D special effects and can work in two modes – as a standalone application which would appeal for home users/beginners, and as a “plug-in” to video editors/NLEs which would be more useful for professional editors.