View: 18261|Reply: 6

Best Free Video Editing Software For Windows

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-06-05 01:33:55 |Show all posts
Yes, there are lots of free video editing softwares for windows that are available on the internet but all of them are not good to use. Since, I am a lot into editing videos due to my professional needs. I believe that I can gather some best video editing softwares which you can download right away and use for editing videos. These softwares are mostly compatible with any version of Windows and allows you editing, encoding, merge or split videos, add special effects like 2D and 3D effects, audio enhancements and much more.

Video editing sometimes become very money consuming due to need of expensive video editing softwares, large disk space and computer with high performance graphics. That’s the reason, some time before, we listed ” 10 Best And Free Online Video Editing Software” that allows you to work within the browser to cut and edit videos without having too much knowledge of video editing.

In this article, WebSeasoning has made a list of the Best Video Editing Software for Free Download. And if you know any other video editing software, feel free to follow the post.

1. SmartPixel Producer.  It might be the easiest video editing software you ever use, with its fast cutting and editing feature, you can be a video editor in a few minutes.You  just need to drag and drop in video clips, adjust section range, and export. In just 3 steps, you can master the basic video cutting and editing. You can edit video by add fast/slow playback section; insert subtitles; dubbing, text effect, background music, scribble painting etc..  Almost anything you can think of, you can have them all! Furthermore, SmartPixel Producer has a rich online resources  library including effects, filters, sound clips for the video editors to add more flavor to their video clips.

2. Windows Movie Maker. Microsoft has made Movie Maker available for download, and it runs on both Windows Vista and Windows 7. While advanced users are likely using a more sophisticated video editing program, there’s no denying that Movie Maker is an excellent, full-featured option for the average home user.

3. Video Spin. Afree editor based on Studio, does a pretty darn good job compared with most free video tools. It doesn’t match the qualities of paid softwares but perform basic editing and output movies pretty easily.

4. DVDVideoSoft Free. A pretty basic software to edit video and audio files. Free Studio is a single package which bundles all free software from DVDVideoSoft to work with DVD, video and audio files. With this free software you can convert video and audio files between different formats and to iPod, PSP, iPhone, BlackBerry and other portable devices; burn and rip DVDs and audio CDs; upload and download videos and music to your computer, iPod, PSP, iPhone and BlackBerry; perform basic editing of audio and video files.

5. AVITricks Video Editor. Itis a non-linear, non-destructive AVI video editor with real-time preview. It makes cutting and joining footage easy and includes a wide range of built-in adjustable effects that can be used separately or in combination. (Effects include dissolves, mirror image, sepia, iris effects, fades, TV-shop and many more.) Besides the preview screen, the video you are working on is also represented clearly and graphically on a timeline and a tree-structure. Both of these fields are active and easy to work.

6. AVIedit. It is a great tool to work with .AVI files. Regardless of small executable size, this avi editor offers you unlimited power of digital video processing. AVIedit allows you to join and split avi files, extract frames and do whatever you want… You can capture video by number of ways, including one-frame-per-minute (web camera) option, workaround annoying 2 Gb file size limit, send your videos to printer, heavy compress it and post to your webpage.

7. VirtualDub. It is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms (98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7), licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).  It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video.  It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters.  VirtualDub is mainly geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.

8. Wax.  It is a high performance and flexible video compositing and special effects software. The idea for Wax is to be very general purpose and flexible in video compositing and effects, so that you can compose your dream video sequence with ease everytime.Wax can create 2D & 3D special effects and can work in two modes – as a standalone application which would appeal for home users/beginners, and as a “plug-in” to video editors/NLEs which would be more useful for professional editors.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2013-09-19 08:51:09 |Show all posts
hey guys i m not a necessarily a professional video grapher. No I'm just a dude with small camera...I tried a bunch of different programs of video editing software.so today i will provide you the site of video editing program which will helps you. so guys just go to these site to know more about video editing software.
best video editing software

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-07-17 23:44:23 |Show all posts
Video Editor is the best editing software that i have experienced till now. It is better than other software. It has special effects. It does not require any specialized hardware to run.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-11-03 01:50:19 |Show all posts
Edited by blancheroberts at 2014-11-03 20:02

Whatever you want to do in your video files, video editor can always provide you with multiple features such as converting, cutting, merging, texting, sharing or more to satisfy your need and make your original video unique.

Here is an instruction on how to start working with video editor:
Step 1. Download and install Video Editor
Step 2. Launch video editor and load your video
        2.1 Press Import Media Files to select the needed video files
        2.2 Click Capture from Camera to load the photos from you camera
        2.3 Choose Capture Screen to apply the video recording of you desktop
Step 3. Add your video to the Timelind
Step 4. Proceed to add transitions, apply different effects, lay text and so forth   

Video editor is an easy-to-use as well as trendy software which enables you to produce your own special videos. Here are some video editor coupons and promo codes.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-11-17 05:23:56 |Show all posts
Strange that Lightworks Free Edition is not in this collection.  While the free version is restricted in output format, there are few other differences between it and the professional version that would interest the average user.  Lightworks is the most powerful video editor going outside of Adobe, and it can be had for free. As to the output format limitations, that can be gotten around with a free converter program.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-01-17 17:13:27 |Show all posts
2016-1-18 leilei

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-10-05 22:27:19 |Show all posts
Edited by AngelaBruce@G at 2016-10-05 22:30

Actually I have to edit explainer animation video for which I am looking for video editing softwares or tools and just find this post which has nice information shared. It really helpful for me.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-04-30 10:31 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.018274 second(s), 6 queries , Apc On.