Like GoPlay Fan Page

Smartpixel Support Forum

Forgot password?

Login

Login

View: 4944|Reply: 3

How to make the video recording more smooth and clearly?

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-06-05 00:39:21 |Show all posts
Sometimes the video editors may stuck on the screen especially when game video recording. Why it happened? First of all, the game consumes high pc resources, secondly, all the effects, clarity and fluency during the video recording in SmartPixel software is closely related to the hardware of the computer, to increase the quality on the game itself,  with closer perspective on the role, open HD video setting in SmartPixel software all could improve the clarity of the video. When recording the video, we could close other programs and narrow down the video window, optimize the frame rate in SmartPixel setting to improve the fluency during video capturing to improve the fluency and clarity during video recording.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Sign up

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2013-08-21 18:25:52 |Show all posts
I just downloaded this and when I look at the recording it says the smartpixel.com in the middle of the screen, how do I get rid of that so it won't interfere with the video?

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-08-21 19:02:03 |Show all posts
Hi Jsmoove,

To remove the watermark from the screen, you need to update to the VIP member, please take a look at this link: http://www.smartpixel.com/static/compare.html.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-10-26 22:03:01 |Show all posts
Sorry to bother you guys, I think this thread about video smooth, I have a similar question may i ask here?  I just want to know is it really possible to increase frame rate with SVP (Smooth Video Project). Recently I downloaded SVP and used it to convert a 30fps video to 60fps. But i could not find any difference. As you can see in this article (http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/smooth-video.html), it explained that frame rate means the amount of pictures flashing by per second. So, I am wondering how can SVP generate another 30 extra pictures, is that possible?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-12-13 14:30 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.023693 second(s), 13 queries , Apc On.