View: 5885|Reply: 8

Welcome To Be Partners With Smartpixel Video Editor

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-11-18 00:01:30 |Show all posts
Thanks to our users and developers, Smartpixel  gets hundreds of daily downloads since the V 1.0 version released on June 19, 2013. We got lots of valuable feedback from our users and we have made lots changes in the follow up versions to improve the video capturing and video editing features to meet their requirements. To get more people know both Smartpixel and Smartpixel forum, now we recruit partners worldwide. If you are a video gamer, video editor, forum admin, website webmaster or an article editor, you are welcome to be a partner with us.

PC Video Gamers
Currently we need PC Video Gamer badly to build a YouTube video game channel. Although Smartpixel has thousands of users in China, owing to language limitation as well as the accent, we could not build our video tutorial as well as the YouTube videos to improve the user experience. If you are a PC gamer who are well known the popular video games like WOW, DOTA, BF, COD, Minecraft, Star Craft etc. You are welcome to cooperate with us to built a related YouTube game channel. If you are also knowing Smartpixel video editor features well and you have a very good accent, please contact us to make some video tutorials for our users.

Website Webmasters
If you are running a website or blog or forums with PC games, YouTube videos, we have a very good foundation to work together. We could provide the necessary assistance needed for a blog software reviews, a game video contest we cooperated to run together. Meanwhile we could exchange our sources to promote both of our websites.

Software Distributors
We are welcome powerful software distributors worldwide to distribute Smartpixel video editor, to ensure both of our interests we will sign exclusive software reseller contract with partners in different countries. We offer the license keys and promotion photos and other information for distributors to distribute Smartpixel video editor software. Tech blog or software review website are also welcome to write software review for us to distribute Smartpixel software. If you own a software download website, you can also partner with us to distribute Smartpixel software on your download website.

What we could do for our partners

Currently Smartpixel website PR is 3 and Smartpixel video editor Forum PR is 2 with Alexa rank around 410,000, we are continually to doing SEO work to improve both PR and traffic for our websites and forum. Being our partner, we could offer partners:

Link exchange

Currently we mainly exchange links with partners at the bottom of our forum. For one thing, it is easier to exchange link, for another thing, our forum now has a bigger traffic than Smartpixel website. To exchange links with partners, you need offer us your logo, slogan as well as your website link.

Affiliate Program
Currently Smartpixel video editor has two kinds of affiliate programs Regnow and Avangate. If you are interested in our affiliate program, you can easily affiliate with us.

Another way to turning your traffic into money is to affiliate with us from Smartpixel website. There’s the link: http://www.smartpixel.com/static/about/affiliate.html. To partner with Smartpixel website to distribute Smartpixel software, all you need is to provide your website url and Paypal account. We will create an affiliate account for each of our partner on Smartpixel website. Then we can create affiliate links for our partners to put in their website, if users paid via that link, we will send the commission to partner’s Paypal account on weekly basis.

To protect our partner’s interest, we will create an account on Smartpixel website for each of our partner, it has a list for them to check their sales and commissions clearly.

Free SEO service
Once a website affiliate with Smartpixel video forum, we will promote the partner website page link which list Smartpixel video editor for free with keywords to bring traffic to partners website. Our partner could have more visitors as well as possible commission by offer us no matter YouTube video links, software reviews links, post thread links as well as article links, we will promote it for free to bring traffic to your website.

Promotion
To help visitors more active in our partner’s website, we could offer free Smartpixel license or discount links for partner to launch video contest or promotions on their website, we could also design photos or whatever help if needed to assist our partners to host a successful promotion on their website.

Of course what we can do for our partners might be not enough due to the complicated internet marketing environment, we are always open minded to hear from your valuable opinions and we believe we could do much and more for our partners in the near future. If you are a video gamer, a webmaster, a video editor or a forum admin, you are welcome to partner with Smartpixel video editor forum, email support@smartpixel.com your ideas now.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-02-16 20:25:57 |Show all posts
I use to make videos with my friend not easy to find a good recording program but this seems like a really nice set up easy program but can only record for 5:01. I always wanted to do lets plays even I have the games to do it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2015-02-17 17:59:13 |Show all posts
The free version has 5 mins limit, we suggest you update to the license version to record the game videos.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-02-18 06:10:46 |Show all posts
admin replied at 2015-02-17 17:59
The free version has 5 mins limit, we suggest you update to the license version to record the game v ...

Yes I would but how much would it cost and whats the full options to buy it and will the code ever expire?

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-03-05 08:08:33 |Show all posts
Deathsvicega@G replied at 2015-02-18 06:10
Yes I would but how much would it cost and whats the full options to buy it and will the code ever ...

Follow the 'Purchase' link on the website. I think it's around $40 US for 5 years, and around $60 US for lifetime. Considering the fact that you get a streamer, recorder, and editor bundled together, it's a pretty good deal.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-03-05 08:10:25 |Show all posts
Hey, admin,

If you still need help with tutorial videos I may be willing to help. I just purchased the full product, but it shouldn't take long to get up to speed. (It seems to be a fairly intuitive interface)  As I'm a native English speaker it might help with anything you target to that demographic.  Contact me if interested.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-08-09 16:49:33 |Show all posts
i cant save videos

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-10-06 21:54:28 |Show all posts
Great software and easy to used, recommend for gamers and streamers (y) 10/10. In the feature can you guys make a version for iOS. Thank You.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2015-10-07 18:44:37 |Show all posts
Hi John, thanks for recommending smartpixel screen recorder. The iOS verion is on the way, it can be released in the beginning of 2016.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-04-28 23:21 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.021276 second(s), 8 queries , Apc On.