View: 13062|Reply: 4

Smartpixel Video Editor: easy to use video editing software

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-11-08 00:45:27 |Show all posts
As a commonly YouTuber, most of us do not have high skills on YouTube video editing and do not willing to pay that much energies and money invest on highly professional video editing software. To us, an useful and easy to use video editing software is more favorable. Thousands of people search online for easy to use video editing tools, why it is so hard to find out? Now Smartpixel video editor is the new option for YouTubers. Let's see how magic it is for YouTube video editing.

Smartpixel video editor has many features listed as follow:

- Fast cutting and editing
- Variable speed playback
- Special effects and subtitles
- Dubbing
- Background music arranging
- Scribble Painting
- FLV, AVI, MP4, WMV and other YouTube video formats supported

To start video editing, you need to prepare video clips to import into Smartpixel video editor. You can download video clips from YouTube or other video sharing sites, import from your PC or DC or other devices. By the way, many people do not know how to download video clips from YouTube. It is simple enough, download a Firefox browser and find out a plugin called Easy YouTube Video Downloader Express, download and install it then restart Firefox, input YouTube.com in the browser, there will be a download button under the videos, you are free to download the videos you want.

Now we can run Smartpixel video editor software, if you do not have it installed, you can freely download via http://www.smartpixel.com/download.

Click video button to login Smartpixel video editor software.

At the screen tab on the left upper side, you can import videos with WPV, WMV, MP4, AVI as well as FLV format, WPV format is a format supported by Smartpixel software, user could save the video clips as WPV format for future video editing. Other formats are the general video formats.

If you want to edit one video clip, drag one from the left side to the video editing window and drag the round mark upon the timeline to make the timeline all yellow(the yellow color means active video part, the gray color means disactive video part) then play the video.  If you want to cut video clips, click cut button above the timeline, then move the round mark upon the timeline to the place you want to cut, click new section button on the panal, then select a place on the timeline and click there will be a new pair of round mark on the timeline, click the round mark upon the timeline to extend the videos, repeat this action you can easily cut the unwanted videos on the timeline. Sometimes cut the videos by operate mouse might be not that accurate, you can click the round mark under the timeline then click backward and forward button for fine tuning. After that click preview button to check the video you editted and export the video, it's very easy.

If you want to merge multiple video clips, that's very easy with Smartpixel video editing software too. Firstly import the video clips and drag them to the video editing windows. Then click the first video, extend its timeline to yellow color by move the round mark upon the timeline to the end. Then cut the unwanted parts, edit the video clip one by one. After that click Preview button, you will see all the video clips being merged together as one. Of course, you can adjust the play order of the video clips by draging the small video thumbnails between them, once you done, you can export the video clips as one.

What if I need to add some video effects or background musics etc. to make the video more attractive?

Smartpixel video editor has a rich video effects library you can check via the effect tab at the left upper corner, you can see there are text effects, popup, filter, scene, lighting effects there. If you need add video effects into the video clips, check effects button upon the timeline, then select the right place to insert video effects from the tab, that's quite simple. If you need add background music, you can follow the same way. In addition import music from your PC, Smartpixel software also support search music online.

What if I need insert subtitles, audio, dub and scribble paintings into the video?  

If you need to insert subtitles, audio, dub and scribble paintings into the video clip, the operation is just as simple as add video effects and background musics. I will write tutorials respectively soon, if you can't wait leave a message or email us please. It's a shame I can not make a video tutorial with Smartpixel software because of my terrible accent and spoken english. If you are knowing well with Smartpixel video editor, if you are a kindly person, you can email email support@smartpixel.com to make one for us, I'm sure you will know how easy to use video editing software Smartpixel video editor it is and you will get rewarded from us.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Sign up

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-01-03 13:28:50 |Show all posts
I want to merge videos so that they play the audio at the same time not one after another... essentially this guide is useless for me. Someone tell me how to solve my issue because I acn't figure it out by using the software or by looking it up on the actual website.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-01-17 17:18:32 |Show all posts
leilei.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-11-03 16:16:30 |Show all posts
How do I cut my videos? My version of smart pixel does not have a cut button!

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2017-09-18 07:36:54 |Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-10-17 06:58 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.025176 second(s), 6 queries , Apc On.