How to Order And Activate Smartpixel Video Editor License

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-10-31 18:24:09 |Show all posts
Dear Smartpixel users,

Smartpixel has changed the  authorizing mechanism and the user registration policy. In Smartpixel video editor v4.0, the user registration is cancelled. Users do not have to register online to use our software now. If you are interested in buying a video capture software and a video editing software, you only need to place order on Smartpixel website with a valid email address. Once the payment is confirmed online, you will get an email with the license code. Then you can activate Smartpixel video editor with it.

From v4.0, we merged Smartpixel Camera and Smartpixel Producer. These two modules will not be sold alone. We also changed the price strategy. There are only yearly, 5-year and lifetime licenses available. Prices of the 3 licenses suit for different users. You can order Smartpixel Pro video editor via http://www.smartpixel.com/pro

Once your payment is confirmed with Paypal. Please wait about 5 to 10 minutes to check your mailbox and spam in case you get the license key. Then you can download Smartpixel video editor via http://www.smartpixel.com, install and run it later to activate the license.

Click Recorder button and there will be a floating window at the bottom right corner:

Then you can click the settings at the bottom right corner of the floating window.

Click Profile and input the license code you received to activate Smartpixel Pro.

If you bought our license before V4.0, you can check the left side of the window. Click that link to input your email and password to retrieve your new license code. Then activate it according to the steps above. If you still have questions about how to order and activate Smartpixel Pro video editor, please send an email to support@smartpixel.com or leave a message below. We will try our best to help you. Enjoy the new Smartpixel video editor.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Sign up

Use magic Report

w

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2013-11-02 18:27:54 |Show all posts
I'd recommend making photos available to non-members of the forum. Without seeing the photos I kept clicking on the screen button and wondering why it wasn't there. Just a little tip.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-11-03 17:34:49 |Show all posts
Thanks for your advice, I will change the settings in the admin panal.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-02-15 14:59:20 |Show all posts
I just bought lifetime and it still  keeps telling me i need to buy a license. I emailed support and have not heard anything please help

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2014-02-16 17:25:28 |Show all posts
Sorry for the inconvenience. We've send a new license code. Please check your mailbox.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-10-30 02:09:21 |Show all posts
Edited by Joec_mn at 2014-10-30 02:37

I've just bought a year-long subscription, I got a code on the page after I paid, but then it says that something went wrong with my purchase. The money has been transferred from my account, but the email with the code has yet to arrive.

And I've been looking for the box in the settings menu where I'll input the code, but there it only says that I have a lisence that will expire in 178 days. What does that mean?

Edit:
I just received the code, but I still cannot input it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2014-11-02 19:59:50 |Show all posts
My boyfriend downloaded a bought the program. When he opens the program it does not allow him to enter the code he was given to stop the trial. There is already a code in place and it wont allow him to edit or change it.
Why?

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2014-11-02 20:08:51 |Show all posts
If there's a code already in there, that means it is the licensed version, you can send an email to support@smartpixel.com with the code there, we will check and disactivated the code for you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-08-05 06:48:46 |Show all posts
hi, smartpixel dev,

i just get code from https://www.facebook.com/IndieGala/app_121677374624060, and seem your giveaway code 1 year subscriptions have problem "the license code already been used!" with my 7 friend have same problem

any sugestion?...

Thank you

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-08-06 00:24:57 |Show all posts
I purchased a one year and it says in the recorder that my code has already been used but the editor says I have pro. Please help

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-10-20 11:43 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.033998 second(s), 6 queries , Apc On.