Like GoPlay Fan Page

Smartpixel Support Forum

Forgot password?

View: 240|Reply: 0

6 Steps to Record Unravel Gameplay Video with Smartpixel

[Copy link]

Post time 2016-06-06 19:35:53 |Show all posts
There are millions of Unravel game videos on YouTube now, it looks like all Unravel players want to record Unravel gameplay videos for their YouTube channels. Why do you want to record Unravel gameplay videos for your YouTube channel? For business purpose, showing your Unravel gameplay skills or just for communicating with Unravel gamers for fun? When I was playing Unravel, I would like to record all my tricks and walkthroughs on every mode and map so as to share with other gamers. If you are a Unravel gamer and you want to make gameplay videos, I would like to show you how to record Unravel videos for your YouTube channel.

To make Unravel PC gameplay videos, you may need a game recorder tool as well as game video editing tools. I would like to suggest SmartPixel game recorder, which is a free screen recorder(game with on lag) and video editor  in 1 program. SmartPixel help PC gamers to easily capture, edit, upload and share HD quality gameplay videos to YouTube channels as well as other social platforms. You can download SmartPixel via and install it afterwards.

SmartPixel game recorder is very easy to use. With it, you can capture your Unravel gameplay videos in a few steps.

1. Download and install Smartpixel software via

2. Install Smartpixel.

3.Open SmartPixel and click the Recorder mode. Then you will see the floating game capture window at the right bottom corner. You may adjust the game video capture area.

SmartPixel game recorder has three recording modes: area recording mode, full screen recording mode as well as PIP mode.

Area Mode: You can only record the Unravel video within the red box area. You can randomly adjust its range.

Full Screen Mode: You can record the video in full of your computer screen.

Picture-in-Picture Mode: This mode allows you to capture your webcam video and microphone audio simultaneously while playing Unravel.

Usually I use full screen mode to record Unravel gameplay videos. Sometimes I try PIP mode to show my face in front of my friends. At the bottom the the recording window, there are 4 functional buttons:

Record Button: You begin to record your video by hitting the Record Button.

Mark Button: You can mark the exciting moment by clicking the Mark Button.

Stop and Save Button  : Stopping and saving your video by hitting it.

Capture Screen Shot Button  : You can capture your screen shot by clicking this button.

At the bottom right of the recording window, you can click the record setting panel to set the game recording resolutions, framerates, brightness etc.
4.Once the screen capture area is well adjusted, you could minimize the Smartpixel Camera window. You can change settings based on your computer configuration. 720P HD and 20 FPS are recommended.
After this you can Switch to Unravel game screen and press F11 to start video recording.
Once a Unravel gameplay video is completed, you may press F12 to end and save it, which will be stored in C:/Smartpxiel/save.

5,Editing your gameplay videos.Once you have captured the Unravel gameplay videos, you can switch to SmartPixel video editor to edit Unravel gameplay videos. In the editing window, the Unravel gameplay video is on the left of the window. You can drag it to the video editing window to edit it.

On the video editing timeline, you can add various video effects, text effects, subtitles, background musics to your Unravel videos to make it more vivid. If you want to split, merge, clip your Unravel gameplay videos, you can follow the instructions below:

How to split Unravel gameplay videos

How to merge Unravel gameplay videos

How to clip Unravel gameplay videos

6,After that you can click upload button to upload your Unravel gameplay video to YouTube channel as well as Facebook and Twitter directly. What if you play Unravel Android and iOS versoin, how to record Unravel mobile game videos and upload them to YouTube? SmartPixel game recorder has released Android Version 2.3, you can follow the instructions in SmartPixel Android forum to record and upload Unravel Android gameplay videos to YouTube. As for different versions(xbox,ps4,ios,Wii U), it's been on the road. Please be patient and pay your attention on SmartPixel website. Soon you will able to record Unravel gameplay videos on different platforms and upload them to your YouTube channel.

smartpixel share button.jpg

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

2016-10-26 20:57 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.015553 second(s), 7 queries , Apc On.