There are millions of Far Cry 4 game videos on YouTube now. It seems every Far Cry 4 player wants to record Far Cry 4 videos for their YouTube channels. Why do you want to record Far Cry 4 gameplay videos for your YouTube channels? For business purpose, showing your Far Cry 4 skills or just for communicating with Far Cry 4 gamers for fun?
When I was playing Far Cry 4, I would like to record all my tricks and walkthroughs on every mode and map so as to share with other gamers. If you are a Far Cry 4 gamer and want to make gameplay videos, I would like to show you how to record Far Cry 4 videos for your YouTube channel.
1. Download and install Smartpixel software via http://www.smartpixel.com
2. Install Smartpixel.
3. Open SmartPixel and click the Recorder mode.Then you will see the floating game capture window at the right bottom corner. You may adjust the game video capture area.
far cry 4 game recorder
How to record far cry 4
4.Once the screen capture area is well adjusted, you could minimize the Smartpixel Camera window. You can change settings based on your computer configuration. 720P HD and 20 FPS are recommended.
5. Switch to Far Cry 4 game screen and press F11 to start video recording.
Edit your gamplay video
1. Once a Far Cry 4 gameplay video is completed, you may press F12 to end and save it, which will be stored in C:/Smartpxiel/save.
2. If you need to edit the Far Cry 4 gameplay video such as adding some background music or texts etc., you can switch to Smartpixel Editor mode to edit the clips.
3. Finally, you may upload your video to YouTube(Google+), Twitter and Facebook by ticking the platforms.
far cry 4 gameplay sharing