There are millions of DOTA 2 game videos on YouTube now. It seems every DOTA 2 player wants to record DOTA 2 videos for their YouTube channels. Why do you want to record DOTA 2 gameplay videos for your YouTube channels? For business purpose, showing your DOTA 2 skills or just for communicating with DOTA 2 gamers for fun?
When I was playing DOTA 2, I would like to record all my tricks and walkthroughs on every mode and map so as to share with other gamers. If you are a DOTA 2 gamer and want to make gameplay videos, I would like to show you how to record DOTA 2 videos for your YouTube channel.
1. Download and install Smartpixel software via http://www.smartpixel.com
2. Install Smartpixel.
3. Open SmartPixel and click the Recorder mode.Then you will see the floating game capture window at the right bottom corner. You may adjust the game video capture area.
DOTA 2 game recorder
how to record DOTA 2 replay
4.Once the screen capture area is well adjusted, you could minimize the Smartpixel Camera window. You can change settings based on your computer configuration. 720P HD and 20 FPS are recommended.
5. Switch to DOTA 2 game screen and press F11 to start video recording.
Edit your gamplay video
1. Once a DOTA 2 gameplay video is completed, you may press F12 to end and save it, which will be stored in C:/Smartpxiel/save.
2. If you need to edit the DOTA 2 gameplay video such as adding some background music or texts etc., you can switch to Smartpixel Editor mode to edit the clips.
3. Finally, you may upload your video to YouTube(Google+), Twitter and Facebook by ticking the platforms.
DOTA 2 gameplay sharing