There are millions of FIFA 16 game videos on YouTube now. It seems every FIFA 16 player wants to record FIFA 16 videos for their YouTube channels. Why do you want to record FIFA 16 gameplay videos for your YouTube channels? For business purpose, showing your FIFA 16 skills or just for communicating with FIFA 16 gamers for fun?
When I was playing FIFA 16, I would like to record all my tricks and walkthroughs on every mode and map so as to share with other gamers. If you are a FIFA 16 gamer and want to make gameplay videos, I would like to show you how to record FIFA 16 videos for your YouTube channel.
1. Download and install Smartpixel software via http://www.smartpixel.com
2. Install Smartpixel.
3. Open SmartPixel and click the Recorder mode.Then you will see the floating game capture window at the right bottom corner. You may adjust the game video capture area.
FIFA 16 game recorder
how to record FIFA 16 on pc
4.Once the screen capture area is well adjusted, you could minimize the Smartpixel Camera window. You can change settings based on your computer configuration. 720P HD and 20 FPS are recommended.
5. Switch to FIFA 16 game screen and press F11 to start video recording.
Edit your gamplay video
1. Once a FIFA 16 gameplay video is completed, you may press F12 to end and save it, which will be stored in C:/Smartpxiel/save.
2. If you need to edit the FIFA 16 gameplay video such as adding some background music or texts etc., you can switch to Smartpixel Editor mode to edit the clips.
3. Finally, you may upload your video to YouTube(Google+), Twitter and Facebook by ticking the platforms.