Like GoPlay Fan Page

Smartpixel Support Forum

Forgot password?

View: 205|Reply: 0

How to record video on need for speed

[Copy link]

Post time 2016-05-25 22:36:48 |Show all posts
There are millions of Need for Speed game videos on YouTube now. It seems every Need For Speed player wants to record Need For Speed videos for their YouTube channels. Why do you want to record Need For Speed gameplay videos for your YouTube channels? For business purpose, showing your Need For Speed skills or just for communicating with Need For Speed gamers for fun?

When I was playing Need For Speed, I would like to record all my tricks and walkthroughs on every mode and map so as to share with other gamers. If you are a Need For Speed gamer and want to make gameplay videos, I would like to show you how to record Need For Speed videos for your YouTube channel.

1. Download and install Smartpixel software via

2. Install Smartpixel.
3. Open SmartPixel and click the Recorder mode.Then you will see the floating game capture window at the right bottom corner. You may adjust the game video capture area.

need for speed game recorder

need for speed game recorder

video capture of need for speed

video capture of need for speed

4.Once the screen capture area is well adjusted, you could minimize the Smartpixel Camera window. You can change settings based on your computer configuration. 720P HD and 20 FPS are recommended.

5. Switch to Need For Speed game screen and press F11 to start video recording.

Edit your gamplay video

1. Once a Need For Speed gameplay video is completed, you may press F12 to end and save it, which will be stored in C:/Smartpxiel/save.

2. If you need to edit the Need For Speed gameplay video such as adding some background music or texts etc., you can switch to Smartpixel Editor mode to edit the clips.

3. Finally, you may upload your video to YouTube(Google+), Twitter and Facebook by ticking the platforms.

need for speed gameplay share

need for speed gameplay share

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

2016-10-21 23:04 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.016872 second(s), 9 queries , Apc On.