View: 5268|Reply: 4

Smartpixel Camera: Best Free Screen Video Recorder For Windows

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-10-10 23:26:20 |Show all posts
In most situations, the most ideal approach to show somebody something you want explain is to use screen video recorder. If you need to prepare individuals on an especially challenging system or demonstrate to every living soul generally accepted methods to settle an issue you've run, recording a screencast videos is a simple approach to do it. I will show you how to get the screencast videos done by the best free screen video reocorder-Smartpixel Camera.

Smartpixel Screen Video Recorder is an expert screen recording software which permits you to record all the exercises going on your screen. It can catch video from screen, as well as can change over recordings to different organizes instantly. This software will demonstrate to you industry standards to record machine screen in a snappy manner. Additionally, all the settings could be preset to help. With the nice interface and great security, it is not difficult to handle and works effectively.

Before hire Smartpixel screen video recorder for your screencast videos, let's see its features first:

Screenshot Capture

Smartpixel Camera qualifies you for capturing your desktop screen in a speedy manner. Consistent with your necessities, it offers different screenshot capture mode with custom region, full screen or selected area. The screenshot document might be saved in JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF and other formats.

Record screen video and audio

Smartpixel Camera helps you to record video and sound on your pc desktop screen. It empowers you to record video, sound and mouthpiece sound synchronously or individually. While recording, it can be minimize to tray immediately. For example, if you need recording a streaming videos from the webpage or skype video conference, Smartpixel Camera is your idea choice.

Webcam video recording

If you were insane at recording films or musice videos through webcam, Smartpixel Screen Video Recorder is made for you. Its Karaoke mode helps you removes the vocal and add lyrics in the video, as it is not difficult to handle, you are allowed to make your personalized music videos regardless of you are a veteran or amateur. Besides, record webcam and microphone simutaniously is perfect feature for the tutorial videos creating, lots of gamers like this feature very much when making game tutorial videos.

Customizable video recording area and resolutions

Smartpixel Screen Video Recorder offers customizable video recording area like area screen, full screen and PIP mode, the resolutions from 360P to 1080P HD, furthermore, you can select the proper frame rates fully according to your requirements.

The capability to record screen activities are undoubtedly an essential part of a good screen video recorder today due to the excitement value and educational value of this characteristic, as we can see that screencast videos are a huge part of the supplement in Youtube today and Smartpixel Camera is one of the best free windows screen video recorder to help you easily create your screencast videos to upload to YouTube and other video sharing sites. You can download it via http://www.smartpixel.com/download.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2013-11-02 10:56:47 |Show all posts
Hi--

Just bought SmartPixal and I really need a users manual.  How can I figure out how to record audio from the screen and my own voice at the same time? I have many other questions are simply operating this program. Is there an operating manual?

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-11-03 17:09:25 |Show all posts
Hi Mary,

We are making the video tutorial now, it will upload on the website soon. Meanwhile, please let me know all your questions about Smartpixel video editor, we will reply back as soon as possible.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-06-18 16:29:48 |Show all posts
I was just looking for these instructions. Thanks for putting this up.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-07-05 00:15:39 |Show all posts
Nice App, thanks for the sharing. I'd also recommend Acethinker Online Screen Recorder which I have used for many years. It supports recording system and microphone or both. I always take it to record videos and upload to YouTube so that I can share with friends. It works so well that I haven't found some defects. Share it here as an alternative. https://acethinker.com/free-screen-recorder

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-10-20 11:34 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.027149 second(s), 12 queries , Apc On.