View: 4724|Reply: 0

Smartpixel: Best Free PC Video Game Capture Software

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-10-10 01:48:00 |Show all posts
Today, record gameplay videos is quite popular on YouTube. Being a PC video gamer, I always like to share the walkthrough of my favorite video games. I want my game videos are funny enough with HD quality. To creating the game videos on the PC, a good video game capture software would help a lot. In this article I'd like to introduce Smartpixel software, the best free PC video game capture software for YouTube game videos.

Smartpixel software includes screen capture software as well as video editing software 2 in 1, it has 2 modules, Smartpixel Camera and Smartpixel Producer. With Smartpixel Camera, you can capture the desktop screen, webcam as well as microphone with 1080P HD quality. With Smartpixel Producer, the captured game videos can be easily edit by adding background musics, photos, subtitles etc. Besides, the captured screenshots can be made as a photo slideshow.

There are the features for video capture capture:

1. Smartpixel Camera offers different game capture resolution from 360P to 1080P HD, from photos to videos, the size is totally customizable;

2. With D3D technology, Smartpixel Camera is capable for all PC video game capture such as WOW 3, WOW, Star Craft, DNF, FIFA series, Call Duty 8, Need For Speed 16,  Battle Field 3, NBA 2K series, Lost Planet 3, Devil May Cry 4, Dead Space 2, League of Legends etc. has been tested perfectly worked with Smartpixel software.

3. PIP mode: in addition to game video recording, Smartpixel Camera also supports webcam video recording as well as microphone. It is a very good features for tutorial videos especially for the game tricks, walkthroughs and other game tutorial videos, it makes the game videos much more intuitive.

4. Video editing: Smartpixel Producer is an easy to use video editing software, the gamer could import the game video clips into it for video editing, it could cut unwanted video parts, merge videos, add background musics, subtitles etc. and support multiple video formats to output the game videos.

5. Performance: Smartpixel video game capture software has been designed to bring optimal performance, resulting in less CPU and lower disk usage.

Have you ever thought of recording a walkthrough while playing your favourite game? If you’re a PC video gamer and want to show of your skills, or review a newly released game, you can freely download Smartpixel software via http://www.smartpixel.com, it's the best free PC video game capture software.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-10-18 06:58 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.019919 second(s), 7 queries , Apc On.