Like GoPlay Fan Page

Smartpixel Support Forum

 Forgot password?
 Sign up



View: 8762|Reply: 1

Record Android Screen Without Root Your Smartphone

[Copy link]








Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

Post time 2015-09-09 01:07:44 |Show all posts
There's growing needs on recording Android screen videos such as mobile game videos, app tutorial videos etc. For Android 5.0, google add a media projection API that allows people to record screen without root with the Android screen recorder which makes it is easier to record Android screen, however, for most Android phones which below 5.0 version(more than 80% percent according to research), they still need to root their phone to authorize Android screen recorder to record the mobile screen.

Most Android users do not want to root their phone due to 2 main reasons according to the research, for one thing they worried about the privacy security on their Android phone once it being rooted, for another thing the Android phone root access is complicated for them and the some root toolkits isn't free.

How to record android screen without root?

If your Android phone is below 5.0 and you want to record android screen without root, then you can pay your attention to this article. At first let me introduce SmartPixel Android screen recoder, it's born for android game video recording but not only limited that usage, with it the Android users could easily capture, clip, upload and share Android screen videos to their YouTube channel as well as other social networks. You can download it via GooglePlay: ... om.aipai.smartpixel ,  It's available for Android 4.0 to 4.4. In this article we will show you how to record android screen without root with SmartPixel screen recorder.

In order to help Android users record android screen without root their smartphone, SmartPixel developed a PC tool called SmartPixel One Click Authorization, as the name suggested, it's the tool to help you authorize android screen recorder without root the phone. With it you can authorize your phone to record the anroid screen in the following steps:      

Firstly, you can download and install SmartPixel one click authorization tool via;

Secondly, run SmartPixel one click authorization tool from your desktop, you will see the authorization interface:

Thirdly, enable Android phone USB debugging mode on the setting panel and connect the phone to PC with data line;

Fourthly, install mobile phone driver, this step is the most important part, if the driver cannot be install correctly, the Android phone will be not recognized, then the authorization process can not be done.

Once the Android phone driver being installed, open SmartPixel screen recorder and click Authorize button on the PC screen. Via the five steps you can record Android screen without root your smartphone. According to our test, 95% Android phone can be authorized via SmartPixel one click authorization tool. What should you do if unfortunately you are the rest 5%? The answer is root your smartphone, here we suggest you root your phone to record Android screen with the following easy to use PC root toolkits: Easy to use Root toolkits to root your Android phone. Then you can record Android screen freely.


This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Sign up


Use magic Report








Rank: 1

Post time 2016-01-15 14:25:42 |Show all posts


Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up


Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post


2018-06-18 22:29 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.016265 second(s), 6 queries , Apc On.

Powered by Discuz! X2.5

© 2001-2012 Comsenz Inc.

To Top