View: 11165|Reply: 5

How to capture mobile screen videos without root your phone

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2015-06-08 22:28:30 |Show all posts
With the rooting access, people could get rid of the restrictions on the phone, in more simple words, people could apply more apps they want to run on the phone. However, lots of users do not aware how to root their android phones to use SmartPixel screen recorder to capture mobile screen videos, other users worried about the privacy issues after the phone being rooted. But capture mobile screen videos do need the root authorization.

Is there a way to use SmartPixel Android screen recorder without rooting the phone?

Yes it is.  SmartPixel screen recorder has a solution called One-Click Authorization could help you authorize SmartPixel app without rooting your Android phone, it can be download via http://www.smartpixel.com/auth.exe

You can follow the following steps to authorize SmartPixel screen recorder:

Download and run SmartPixel one click authorization;

On the photo, there're only 3 steps to help you authorize SmartPixel, the first step is  enable USD debugging mode on your phone.  If it's running Android 4.0 or 4.1, tap Settings, Developer Options, then tick the box for "USB debugging." (You may need to switch "Developer options" to On before you can do so.) On Android 4.2, tap Settings, About Phone, Developer Options, and then tick USB debugging." Then tap OK to approve the setting change.

The second step is connect SmartPixel to PC with the data line. Remember there's no extra operations in this step.

The third step is to install the mobile phone driver. There are many people failed in this step because of the driver install failed. If your phone cannot be recognized, you can install driver via USB or download from the phone official website.

When you install the phone driver correctly, SmartPixel One-Click authorization interface would be show connected, you can click One click authorization button to authorize SmartPixel screen recorder.  Then it's time to record mobile videos now.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Sign up

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-06-18 13:59:40 |Show all posts
mine says 404 not found

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-06-18 14:00:45 |Show all posts
TomHowe@G replied at 2015-06-18 13:59
mine says 404 not found

y dose it say that

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2015-06-18 19:17:12 |Show all posts
the download link is http://www.smartpixel.com/auth.exe

Can you be a little more specefic on which link returns 404, thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-10-11 19:06:35 |Show all posts
my phone  galaxy s4
and imcompatible with my phone

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2015-10-11 19:31:46 |Show all posts
GabrielOrell@G replied at 2015-10-11 19:06
my phone  galaxy s4
and imcompatible with my phone

Please check your phone driver installed well first, if it still the same, you can try to root your phone to authorize SmartPixel record your android screen. Meanwhile we will test and fix this bug.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-12-12 17:38 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.023595 second(s), 4 queries , Apc On.