View: 4248|Reply: 2

Easy To Use Screen Recording Software For Windows

[Copy link]

Threads

Friends

Money

Administrator

Post time 2013-09-29 01:59:51 |Show all posts
In the modern life, screencast is a more effective way to describe or demonstrate your ideas in front of people. For example, when you need to record a how-to video to tell people how to use a tool, record the video game walkthrough, or prepare for a presentation. Screen recording means you can create a video of whatever you are doing on your desktop screen, then save it as a video file and send it to the people needed it or upload it to YouTube or other video sharing sites. When we select the screen recording software, easy to use feature is surely the most important standard, here I would like to introduce a few easy to use screen recording software for windows.

Smartpixel Camera is an easy to use screen video capture software for windows. It has integrated with the latest screencast technology to satisfy the different requirements of users. It has area screen capture, full screen capture, and PIP screen capture 3 modes, besides, the resolution settings and frame rate settings is very flexiable, from 360P to 1080P HD, the screen capture mode is totally customizable.

In addition to screen capture, it also could capture the webcam video together with the microphone sound. The PIP mode allows user recording the screen together with webcam and microphone. It's perfect for the tutorial video maker and game players. It's output file in FLV format which you can directly played by the video player or upload to YouTube. Futhermore, Smartpixel software has a video editor tool for users edit the video clips before uploading to YouTube. You can download via http://www.smartpixel.com/download.

Jing is another easy to use screen recording program for windows, it could instantly captures images and videos. It comes under different versions. Jing also has audio recording feature if your computer has microphone. Audio can be recorded along with the video, you can instantly share your videos or pictures using this software, but the video clips limited to 5 minutes.

Screencast-o-Matic is the third screen recording software for windows which is easy to use. You can add captions to the video, share it, upload it to YouTube or save the video as an MP4, AVI, or flash video.  It has come a long way since it was launched. The tool uses Java to record your screen and upload it to the web, so it works anywhere Java is supported. Free accounts can do all of this, but pro accounts allow you to remove the Screencast-o-Matic watermark, password protect your screencasts, and download a Java app that lets you record screencasts offline. Pro accounts also get video editing tools.

The last one easy to use screen recording software for windows I'd like to recommend is camstudio. It is a screen recording tool that is able to record everything on your screen including audio activity on your computer.  It is free, open-source and easy to use. You won't get as many features from CamStudio as you will from most of the others, but if you just want a quick way to record an occasional video, save it, and then work with it in another application that you prefer, CamStudio is perfect for the job.

Well, that's all the top 4 easy to use screen recording software for windows I suggested, now it's your turn to hire them for your needs.

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-07-22 10:28:47 |Show all posts
I Recommand you for Best recording Softwares that are

1. Ice-Cream screen Recorder
2. Camtesia Studio
3. EZVid
4. CamStudio
5. iSpring Free Cam

get all details of thease softwares from below
http://www.technomayur.com/top-5 ... -softwares-windows/

Use magic Report

Threads

Friends

Money

Post time 2017-09-03 23:36:11 |Show all posts
Thanks for sharing this cool tool. I'll definitely give it a try! I've been currently testing out this tool https://screen.center , a free version I mean. No watermarks that is very uncommon with free products. I'm surprised that a free product can of that high quality.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Close

Webmaster RecommendedPrevious post /1 Next post

Mobile|Archiver|smartpixel.com

2017-12-11 16:36 GMT-8 , Processed in 0.018899 second(s), 4 queries , Apc On.