SmartPixel Screen Recording Tutorial (Android)
Part 1: Install and run Smartpixel
Visit http://www.smartpixel.com/, download the application and install it. After the installation, tap the icon and run SmartPixel!
Part 2: General Introduction
1. You can use Smartpixel app to record or capture your screen, to edit, upload and share your videos!
2. The record toolbar, as shown below:
3. Work Page, as shown below:
Part 3: How to start recording
1. Some of the phones need to authorize SmartPixel first in order to use it. You can root your smartphone or try SmartPixel one click authorization. Follow the instructions and authorize SmartPixel.
2. Once your phone authorized, User Guide will appear the first time you run SmartPixel (it also can be found in the settings later), as shown below:
” to expand the toolbar. Press “
” to begin record and “
” to save it as a video. Then you can see it in”
4. Press “
” to capture the current screen.
Part4: View media center
1、You can find your works in the Media Center, videos and pictures can also be imported to SmartPixel.
Part5: Upload videos
1、Press the cover to edit your video. Then get a clip by dragging the progress bar.
2、Fill the basic information and press”
” to release it to GoPlay community.
3、You need to sign in first to upload your videos. You can share your video or record a new one while uploading!
You can select if you want the audio recording and only upload via WIFI here. Definition is also selectable.
Please contact us if you have any question! You can reach us in the Feedback.